Laptop skins offer various predesigned creative art work, images & text options to recreate the attire of your laptops. These laptop skins are made from premium quality 3M vinyl skins with various advantages for the protection of your laptops.
These vinyl skins ensure that there are no scratch marks on your laptop once the skin is applied as on your laptop device. The skins are 100% UV protected and leaves no scratch marks, residues or bubbles once the same are applied on your laptop. With a vast range of laptop brands to choose from we ensures that you find the desired skins for your laptop model.
How to apply the skin
Step 1 - Read instructions enclosed with the Skin before beginning.
Step 2 - Clean Device.
- The surface that a Skin sticks to, needs to be as clean as possible. It is very important to clean your device before applying your Skin - especially for mobile phones and Wall Art.
- First wipe the surfaces where the Skin will be applied, with a slightly damp cloth.
- Let dry completely.
Step 3 - Examine your Skin.
- Look at your Skin and how it is cut.
- The thin sections easily stretch and/or break if you do not handle the Skin with care during the application process.
- Use caution when removing the Skin from the backing paper.
- Avoid stretching any part of the Skin, especially the narrow parts. Stretching the Skin will cause it not to fit the device precisely. The adhesive side of the Skin can stick to itself and may cause damage to the Skin.
Step 4 - Apply your Skin.
- It is important to take your time when applying your Skin.
- Pick a starting point on your Skin on the edge (preferably the largest area of the Skin).
- Gradually peel back the backing paper exposing the adhesive side of the Skin.
- Line it up over the top of your device as closely as possible. A good guide is to find a couple of button openings on your device close together and start applying the Skin there.
- Carefully apply the Skin to the device making sure it lines up with all the button openings and curves on your device.
- If the Skin does not line up correctly, carefully peel it off and try again. Make sure not to stretch the Skin or it will no longer fit.
- As you apply the Skin to the device, firmly press the Skin from the middle to the edges, pushing any air bubbles out from under the Skin.
- When applying the Skin to curves or corners you can gently stretch the Skin to get a very tight fit